Sara, Tom, and Colter's Trip Reports
The Big Couloir
March 23, 2013
March 2-4, 2012
The Subaru gets snowed in.
Colter shredded 20+ inches of cold smoke on Saturday. He went all day and only fell a couple of times. It was hard to find him!
Dad got some too.
Really fun "Gothic Americana" band in the Trap Bar, Big John Bates from Vancouver, BC.
They drink lots of Jaeger.
- The Sphinx, August 2011
- Winter 2010-2011
- Tetons, March 2010
- Grand Targhee, February 2009 and December 2008
- Whitefish, January 2009
- Good Bye Bear, November 2008
- Italian Peaks, August 2008
- Rocky Mountain Front, July 2008
- The Tetons, March 2008
- Fernie, B.C., January 2008
- Great Divide Backyard, December 2007
- Cooke City, November 2007
- Moab and Fruita, September 2007
- Robert Earl Keen, August 2007
- North Fork, July 2007
- Fleecer, June 2007
- Cooke City, April 2007
- Four Days of Face Shots, February 2007
- Showdown, February 2007
- Fernie, B.C., January 2007
- Chico Hot Springs, October 2006
- Beartooths Backpack, August 2006
- Crazy Mountains, June 2006
- Moab Mountain Biking, May 2006
- Big Sky, April 2006
- Yurt Trip in the Swans, February 2006
- North Fork Float, Glacier Hike, July 2005
- Ski Trip to Glacier, May 2005
- Blackhall Meadows Mountain Bike, July 2004
- Ski Trip to Glacier, June 2004
- Yurt Trip in the Beartooths, March 2004
- Cooke City Ski Report, February 2002